BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Paperbacks
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9780312534189240 Pages
Barnes & Noble
· The most comprehensive, up-to-date information available—including the latest preliminary diagnosis guidelines from the American College of Rheumatology
· A-to-Z lists of prescription medications, herbal remedies, and natural supplements
· Proven strategies for relieving symptoms—muscle pain, stiff joints, fatigue, sleep problems, depression, irritable bowel syndrome, fibrofog, sexual dysfunction, and more
· Alternative mind/body therapies—acupuncture, acupressure, chiropractic, hypnotherapy, light therapy, massage, neurofeedback, and other methods
· Crucial information on dealing with doctors, health insurance, employment issues, disability, getting pregnant, child rearing, weight control, support groups, and much more
· Plus an easy-to-follow program of diet, exercise, and sleep that will help relieve your pain and restore your quality of life
An Introduction to Fibromyalgia
"I wish I didn't feel so exhausted and in pain all the time."
"It's a struggle to even get out of bed in the morning. I have kids to take care of, but I can't even get it together...