BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Griffin
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9781466872493352 Pages
The only guide you will ever need to travel around New York City by subway.
From the theater district of trendy Manhattan to the quaint residential neighborhoods of Queens, every single station in the four boroughs has been researched to help you maneuver the system like a pro.
Highly informative and resourceful, highlights from Dave Frattini's The Underground Guide to New York City Subways include:
* Noteworthy stations featuring the best in underground art
* The best nearby restaurants for affordable, informal and ethnic dining
* Insightful historic information on the IND, BMT, and IRT transit lines
* A token rating scale that gives an honest assessment of each station's
- Surrounding neighborhoods
- Nearby points of interest such as museums, theaters, parks and shopping
New York City residents and visitors alike will find this comprehensive handbook indispensable for riding the mass transit rails.