The first scientifically proven, effective, all-natural nutritional alternative to the much-prescribed drug Ritalin Attention deficit disorder is a nutritional deficiency, not a psychological condition. This is the revolutionary discovery Marcia Zimmerman made during her ten years of research as a nutritional biochemist. That conclusion led her to develop a diet that addresses the specific needs of the 17 million adults and children suffering from ADD. Her easy-to-follow thirty-day plan has been proven just as effective as Ritalin in relieving the symptoms of ADD.
- How women should boost their nutrition before conception to prevent ADD in their children.
- Why boys are much likelier to be tagged as ADD than girls
- How to get a reliable ADD diagnosis - Reasons why parents prefer a diet plan to prescription drugs for ADD children
- The effects of brain allergies on attention span
- Foods to avoid that may exacerbate ADD
- Fats and oils we all need to stay focused
- Calming effects of carbohydrates
- Concentration-enhancing protein
- Why to stay away from simple sugars
- The dangers of artificial food ingredients, and much more
This important book will help us curb the epidemic growth of ADD in this country and change the way we treat those who have it now by addressing its source instead of merely treating its symptoms.