Paul Rizzoli, MD, Elizabeth Loder, MD, MPH, and Liz Neporent
St. Martin's Paperbacks
How can I tell if my headache is a migraine?
What causes migraines—and can they be cured?
Are prescription drugs safe—and are there other options?
Can I reduce migraines by changing my diet and sleep habits?
How can I manage the pain throughout my busy day?
Learn how to treat your migraines safely—and regain control of your life—with THE MIGRAINE SOLUTION
· The most comprehensive, up-to-date information available on migraines— including a list of essential resources and FAQs
· A-to-Z lists of prescription and nonprescription medications, herbal remedies, vitamin supplements, complementary therapies, and alternative options
· Possible triggers for your migraines—including caffeine and diet—and proven techniques to help you manage pain from the nation’s leading neurologists
· Simple lifestyle choices that can reduce your number of migraines—including nutrition, sleep, meditation, exercise, and more
· Migraine myth-busters, must-know advice for women and children, and firsthand reports from a noted health journalist and lifetime migraine sufferer
· Plus a personal migraine log to help you conquer your pain for life!Getting the facts about your health—and health care—has never been easier!