Nutrition Diva's Secrets for a Healthy Diet
What to Eat, What to Avoid, and What to Stop Worrying AboutQuick & Dirty Tips
St. Martin's Griffin
BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Griffin
St. Martin's Publishing Group
On Sale: 03/01/2011
ISBN: 9780312676414256 Pages
Tired of trying to figure out what you should be eating for breakfast, or whether it's ever OK to eat before going to bed? Want to know which type of milk, or cereals, or meats are best so that food shopping is easier?
Millions of people already eat, look, and feel better thanks to popular podcast host and board-certified nutritionist Monica Reinagel. In her highly-anticipated guidebook she sorts through all the conflicting nutrition information out there and busts outdated food myths, so you'll know exactly what to eat (and what to avoid) once and for all. Don't worry if pasta makes you happy, if chocolate keeps you sane, or if you just can't stand broccoli; no food is off limits and none is required. Instead, Monica walks you through every aisle of the grocery store and through each meal and snack of the day, helping you make healthier choices and answering your burning questions, including:
- How often should you eat?
- Which organic foods are worth the extra cost?
- Does cooking vegetables destroy the vitamins?
- Should foods be combined in certain ways for better digestion?
Complete with grocery shopping lists, simple, delicious recipes, and sample meal plans, Nutrition Diva's Secrets for a Healthy Diet will have you feeling healthier, looking better than ever before, and no longer worrying about what to eat for dinner.
Which Oils are Best for Cooking? Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel
Watch Monica Reigagel, the Nutrition Diva, show you how to choose the best cooking oil. Learn how to tell the difference between saturated fats, monounsaturated fats, and polyunsaturated fats. Is there such a thing as healthy oil? The Nutrition Diva discusses coconut oil, olive oil and walnut oil and how to use them.Share This
- Which Oils are Best for Cooking? Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel
- Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel Shares Pasta Portion Tips
- Nutrition Diva's Secrets for Healthy Diet
- Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel on How to Use Kosher Salt
- How to Make Spaghetti Squash, with Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel
- How to Make the Perfect Salad Dressing, with Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel
- How Much Water Do You Need to Drink? Nutrition Diva Monical Reinagel
- How to Make Salmon in Parchment, with Nutrition Diva Monica Reinagel
- Nutrition Diva's Quick and Dirty Tips for Shopping at the Farmers Market
- Nutrition Diva's Quick and Dirty Tips for Organic Eating
Praise for Nutrition Diva's Secrets for a Healthy Diet
“Finally, an essential guide to rational, balanced eating! With her practical tips and realistic outlook, Monica Reinagel makes healthful eating simple and deprivation-free. No one should live without enjoying foods she loves, and with this smart, easy guide, you don't have to.” —Lucy Danziger, Editor-in-Chief, SELF Magazine
“Monica takes all of the confusion out of healthy eating with advice that's smart, to the point, and, best of all, completely doable. This book gets to the heart of how to nourish your family and debunks all those outdated nutritional myths in the process. Don't go to the supermarket without it.” —Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., and award-winning NY Times bestselling author of The Fat Flush Plan and Zapped-