Please Note: The contact information on this page is only for Macmillan Publishers in the U.S.
For general Macmillan inquiries: [email protected]
- Please note that we do not accept unsolicited submissions, resumes/portfolios, and vendor inquiries via this email. All emails of this nature will be deleted.
For inquiries related to a specific book or imprint: please reach out to the relevant publisher or department-specific inboxes below.
Potential Scam Warning & Publishing Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that third parties continue to target authors to solicit money and personal information and that some of these schemes have involved the fraudulent use of Macmillan Publishers’ company and imprint names. Macmillan understands how important your work is and how much time and effort you invest into its creation, and the last thing we want to see is authors having their work stolen and exploited. Read the publishing fraud alert here.
Please be aware that fictitious solicitations purporting to be “Letter(s) of Interest,” job openings, and/or requests for payment are occasionally circulated online by individuals posing as Macmillan representatives. Macmillan does not solicit agents, authors, or job candidates in this manner. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of a communication purportedly from or on behalf of Macmillan, please email [email protected] before taking any action. Macmillan job postings are available online here.
Media/Author Interview Requests
• Celadon Books: [email protected]
• Farrar, Straus and Giroux: [email protected]
• Flatiron Books: [email protected]
• Henry Holt & Co.: [email protected]
• Macmillan Audio: [email protected]
• Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group: [email protected]
• Picador: [email protected]
• The St. Martin’s Publishing Group: [email protected]
• Tor Publishing Group: [email protected]
Click here to find out how to request specific review copies (ARCs) and/or join the Macmillan Influencer & Reviewer Program.
Please direct all international publisher and translation inquiries as follows by publisher:
• The St. Martin’s Publishing Group, Flatiron Books, Tor Publishing Group, Celadon Books: [email protected] or see FAQ here
• Farrar, Straus and Giroux: [email protected] or see FAQ here
• Henry Holt & Co.: see FAQ here
• Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group (including Farrar, Straus & Giroux Books for Young Readers, Feiwel & Friends, First Second, Henry Holt Books for Young Readers, Neon Squid, Odd Dot, Priddy Books, Roaring Brook Press, and Square Fish): [email protected]
All requests for permission to use a photo or text reproduction in your publication are to be submitted via our online Permission Request Form. For any additional inquiries, please contact [email protected] or see the following FAQs by publisher:
• Website issues: [email protected]
• Disability inquiries: [email protected]
• Retailers, Wholesalers and related customer service issues and inquiries: [email protected] or 888.330.8477
• International retailers: please email [email protected]
• For piracy reports, questions, or concerns, please click here