BUY THE BOOK
St. Martin's Griffin
St. Martin's Press
ISBN: 9781466855120224 Pages
"A very funny, candid, and heartwarming look at bridal mania. Bride in Overdrive is a must-read for brides and the people who love them."
- Cara Lockwood, author of I Do (But I Don't)
Jorie Green was a practical, levelheaded, modern woman before she got engaged. But the moment boyfriend Barry slid that sparkly ring onto her finger, she went a little insane.
Adventures in the life of a bride-to-be:
- Waiting for the proposal . . . and waiting . . . and waiting
- Sometimes love means compromising on your china pattern
- The "slightly less painful than sawing off a limb" wedding-dress diet
- Merging families---and living to tell the tale
Bride in Overdrive is a hysterical memoir of one bride's march toward marital bliss and a tender look at the fears and joys that come to the surface as the big day approaches. A must-read for any bride who's given serious thought to what kind of underpants she should wear on her big day.
Praise for Bride in Overdrive
“A very funny, candid, and heartwarming look at bridal mania. Bride in Overdrive is a must-read for brides and the people who love them.” —Cara Lockwood, author of I Do (But I Don't)